Newbie Blog Hop


I am so excited to be a part of my first "Blog Hop"! I started my blog a year ago but I still consider myself a newbie because I don't blog much BUT that is going to change! 


     1. What state you are in? I live in New Hampshire.

2. Your current teaching position. I am a Kindergarten teacher.

3. Your teaching experience. I have taught Pre-K, Kindergarten & Readiness.

4. When you started blogging. I started my blog in 2011 but don't consider myself a "blogger" yet!

5. Share a blogging tip / blogging resource. When I first started I had a terrible time trying to set up my blog (and I think that is why I had such a hard time becoming a real blogger!) The best thing I found to help me out was the Dreamlike Magic website! You just pick out a template and she will set your blog up for you! Her prices are reasonable and mine was ready the same day! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!





7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Newest Follower via blog hop! Wouldlove for you to follow back!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award. Stop by to receive your award. I am also having a 50 follower giveaway. Enter for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. Good luck and Congrats on the award!
    Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop. It looks great! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my site. Stop by my blog to get the award to post on your blog and read the rules that have been passed on to me. I am now your newest follower!
    celebratefirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! Stop by my blog and enter my giveaway.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to find your blog through the Blog Hop!
    I am having a TpT linky party this week to allow teachers to promote their stores. Come on over and enter your TPT store when you get the chance!
    Join my TpT Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello,
    I found you through the Newbie Blog hop and I love your award. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Please visit my blog to accept.
    Michelle
    Fashionably in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete