Holidays Around the World Blog Hop


I have joined up with my #Kinderfriends for a Holidays Around the World Blog Hop! We have lots of activities, sales and freebies to help make your last few days before vacation go smoothly!

One of my favorite themes to do at this time of the year is GINGERBREAD! I love to read many different versions of the Gingerbread Man. The kids love to compare and contrast the different versions. It's so fun when they see the fox in a new version and warn the Gingerbread Man not to trust him!

Here are some of my favorite ones to read:











My Gingerbread Math and Literacy Centers BUNDLE is on sale. It includes 10 centers! Some of them can also be used as whole group activities or partner games.


Here is a fun Gingerbread House emergent reader that your kiddos will love to color and read again and again: 


And here is a fun freebie to get your kids up and moving during this exciting time of the year:


Do you love to shop on TpT?
Enter to win our giveaway for a $25 TpT gift card!
Good Luck!

The next stop on the Blog Hop is Mrs. Byrd's Learning Tree.

We have many more sales going on in our stores. Search #kinderfriends on TpT for all of our Holidays Around the World treats and gifts for you!

4 comments:

  1. I love your compilation of gingerbread men books - there are some on there I haven't had a chance to read yet, so I'm going to have to search them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am a lover of all things gingerbread. Your centers look so yummy and fun! Thanks for the cool freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Centers, Centers, Centers Oh My!!! Thanks for sharing and posting some of your favorite Gingerbread books!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! Thanks! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete