Share the Love Blog Hop


I am so excited for the #kinderfriends Share the Love blog hop! Head over to each of our blogs where we'll each share our favorite KINDNESS themed activities! We have lots of freebies, sales and activities to help Share the Love throughout the month and the whole school year!  

Click below to download a sweet little freebie activity you can do with your little ones. It encourages children to practice kindness as we celebrate Valentine's Day. I hope you can use it in your classroom and have lots of happy hearts!

You can also find this FREEBIE in my store for sorting, counting and graphing Conversation Hearts.

This month each #kinderfriend will be donating to a charity or organization that is near and dear to their hearts. I will be donating 10% of my sales from February 10th - 14th, 2017 to:


March 11, 2017 will mark 10 years since my daughter had an emergency appendectomy at the Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. She was only three years old at the time. After a week of being sick and several doctor's appointments and emergency room visits we thank God that an ER nurse finally diagnosed her properly! It is very unusual for a young child to have a burst appendix, but she did. She was immediately rushed to Boston where a pediatric surgeon was waiting for her. After her surgery she stayed in the PICU for three days and then moved to a regular pediatric room for 8 days. Everyone at the hospital was incredibly good to us. My husband and I were able to stay with our daughter the entire time. They even provided a little room with a bed for us while our daughter was in the PICU (although I chose to sleep on the chair in the room each night!) The nurses were wonderful. They were very patient with our daughter. We are thankful for the children's room staff and volunteers that brought her games, books, and movies to play with in her room. When she gained strength we took her to play in the children's play room and brought her for rides in the wagon. I donate to Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center to thank them for taking care of my daughter and for their current and future patients.

The next stop on the Blog Hop is my friend Elaine over at Kitty Kitty Kindergarten.



No comments:

Post a Comment